This is us – wtec GmbH
smartengine wtec – we deliver digital infrastructure and user-oriented applications for ecological and economical buildings – future-proof and flexible.
wtec develops forward-looking products with a clear focus on sustainability. Developers in Bad Homburg and Silicon Valley work on digital sensor and lighting solutions that are successfully used worldwide for leading blue chip companies.
With development focus on technology, benefit and impact, wtec contributes to the creation of real value and true building intelligence.
To further build our Team we are looking for a new member to lead wtec’s product management organization.
- You will lead and own global product strategy, roadmap definition, and work with engineering to deliver products to market.
- You will work closely with customers, partners, and other internal stakeholders to identify and define product requirements and initiatives.
- You will be responsible for developing, communicating, and advocating the sales strategy, pricing scheme, and overall business case for investing in these products and initiatives.
- You will be the keeper of the “big picture” when collaborating with engineering teams through the product execution phases, application development and agile software development process.
- You will be expected to influence and drive multiple teams toward a common vision and strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 10 years of experience in product management or similar role
- Ability to merge diverse opinions into a cohesive product strategy
- Experience managing a globally distributed team
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
With us you will find all the advantages of a start-up, e.g. high flexibility and creative freedom – at the same time we have a strong group behind us with the ZECH Group and benefit from its experience and competitive position.
Send us a PDF with your documents to
Daniel Massey | Managing Director | email@example.com
smart change | wtec.io