This is us – wtec GmbH
smartengine wtec – we deliver digital infrastructure and user-oriented applications for ecological and economical buildings – future-proof and flexible.
wtec develops forward-looking products with a clear focus on sustainability. Developers in Bad Homburg and Silicon Valley work on digital sensor and lighting solutions that are successfully used worldwide for leading blue chip companies.
With development focus on technology, benefit and impact, wtec contributes to the creation of real value and true building intelligence.
To further build our European Sales Team we are looking for a flexible, technically skilled Sales Manager to start as soon as possible.
These are your tasks:
- As Sales Manager – EU you will be on the road for us in Europe to strategically develop and market our technology and services. In addition, you will be on-site at our office in the historic “Lokschuppen“ in Bad Homburg, if required.
- In a structured manner, you will primarily accompany identified major projects from the first customer contact through the preparation of the offer to the successful conclusion.
- To ensure that the project runs smoothly, you will coordinate all parties involved in the project and act as a central contact person (m/f/d) for all aspects of our products.
- As part of your sales activities, you will be supported by our pre-sales and after-sales team.
You already have experience with this:
- A successfully completed technical or business degree, or comparable education and training.
- At least initial sales success in a similar industry with a technology focus.
- Already experience in building automation, IoT, networking.
- High affinity for digitalization and new technologies.
- Goal-oriented and independent work style, ability to work in a team and strong communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of English and very good knowledge of another European language.
- Previous experience in the areas of technical building equipment, lighting or smart building is an advantage.
What we offer you:
With us you will find all the advantages of a start-up, e.g. high flexibility and creative freedom – at the same time we have a strong group behind us with the ZECH Group and benefit from its experience and competitive position. We offer you an attractive remuneration model, a company pension plan, as well as a workplace in the historic Lokschuppen in Bad Homburg.
Send us a PDF with your documents to
Frank Schmitt | Managing Director | email@example.com
smart change | wtec.io