This is us – wtec GmbH
smartengine wtec – we deliver digital infrastructure and user-oriented applications for ecological and economical buildings – future-proof and flexible.
wtec develops forward-looking products with a clear focus on sustainability. Developers in Bad Homburg and Silicon Valley work on digital sensor and lighting solutions that are successfully used worldwide for leading blue chip companies.
With development focus on technology, benefit and impact, wtec contributes to the creation of real value and true building intelligence.
To further build our European Sales Team we are looking for a flexible, technically skilled Sales Manager to start as soon as possible.
These are your tasks:
- Technical contact person for customers, project responsibility
- Project planning in cooperation with technology partners
- Presentation of the technology to customers and project participants, such as technical planners and architects
- Preparation of quantity surveys and customer quotations
- Management of installation and commissioning of smartengine technology (hardware and software) in projects / project implementation and management on site at the customer‘s premises
- You are the important link to the development team
- Execution of test simulations
- Management of maintenance and service activities in existing installations
- Documentation and billing of activities
- If necessary, preparation of technical drawings
- Customer consulting and introduction in the system
You already have experience with this:
- Technical education or business background with technical experience
- 5-10 years of project experience in technical building equipment and project business
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Confident use of PC / good MS-Office skills /experience with software like AutoCAD would be an advantage
- Driving license
- Good knowledge of German and English / other european language
- Previous knowledge in the sectors of building automation, lighting or smart building is an advantage
What we offer you:
With us you will find all the advantages of a start-up, e.g. high flexibility and creative freedom – at the same time we have a strong group behind us with the ZECH Group and benefit from its experience and competitive position. We offer you an attractive remuneration model, a company pension plan, as well as a workplace in the historic Lokschuppen in Bad Homburg.
Send us a PDF with your documents to
Frank Schmitt | Managing Director | email@example.com
smart change | wtec.io